Mothers-to-be: Take pleasure in your changing body. Inhale deeply, stretch, and proudly carry your baby bulge. Prepare for what’s to come by standing up straight. For the sake of you and your child, stay strong and healthy. Move slowly but steadily.
New moms, it’s time to rediscover your body. Put an end to the pain. Joints should be loosened. Look for the oomph. Find out who you are. Concentrate your efforts. Win the sporting events. Make them proud of you.
Pregnant women who stick to a fitness routine devised by their personal trainer will get a variety of benefits, including:
- Leg cramps, blood pooling, and water retention are reduced in both the mother and the infant.
- Muscle and gastrointestinal discomfort are reduced.
- Pain in the lower back is lessened.
- Postural imbalances such as lordosis (lower spine curvature) and kyphosis (rounded upper back) can arise during pregnancy.
Exercising during pregnancy can also result in the following:
- Weight gain during pregnancy is reduced.
- Labor is easier and takes less time.
- Pain relief during labor
- Faster postpartum healing
- For the mother, a better self-image is important.
With the help of Fitlov’s personal training, mums to be or existing mums will be able to get back into their fitness journey to ensure that they can be the best version of themselves.
Examples of moderate-intensity physical activity include:
- Stationary cycling
- Strength training
- Racquet sports
- Low-impact aerobics
It is very important to start slow and steady. Download Fitlov’s app to find out how you can get the best guide towards pre/post-natal fitness.